1) A Forever Family chooses a specific litter for their companion pet selection.
2) Communication is best by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, as we do not always have our phones with us while attending to our Australian labradoodles or family. We do our best to get back to your emails in a timely manner. Heritage Manor will follow up by phone if needed.
3) Submit puppy application informing Heritage Manor about your wish for size, gender, color, coat, timing, temperament, and any other special needs.
4) Review Heritage Manor Pricing.
5) Submit a non-refundable reservation and consultation fee via (PayPal , Cashier’s Check or Money Order to Heritage Manor Labradoodles LLC.) No Personal Checks accepted. This fee is applied to your puppy purchase price. Heritage Manor Labradoodles wants the “pick of the litter” Forever Families!! We want to be sure that our Forever Families are the best of the best and our puppies will be well loved, nurtured and trained.
6) Upon review and approval of application and, receipt of non-refundable reservation and consultation fee, the “Forever Family” will be notified via email as to placement on their selected litter’s Reserved Wait List. The time and energy spent educating a Forever Family, reviewing their application to make sure they are a perfect fit for one of our puppies, and allocating a puppy for them prior to whelping of a litter means we have turned away other potential Forever Families to reserve a puppy for them.
7) You will receive a litter announcement once puppies are born and bi-weekly email updates during the puppies first eight weeks. You may also follow your litter on Facebook and/or our website.
8) Heritage Manor does not allow any unscheduled visitations prior to pick up of your puppy. We have scheduled 30-45 minute visits (adults only) around 6 weeks of age, once puppies have received their first series of inoculations. We take every precaution ensuring that your puppy has maximum protection from outside contamination due to their limited inoculations at their very young age. We do not want to compromise either their health or well-being. We understand the excitement on seeing and holding your beautiful puppy.
- Young puppies are not protected against diseases which can simply be brought into our home from someone’s shoes or clothing and easily transferred onto our furniture and floors. These diseases are then picked up by mommy’s paws and she transfers to her puppies. Breeders have lost entire litters due to diseases brought into homes.
- Mom’s are easily stressed from new sounds and voices and her very first instinct is to protect her puppies. Through excitement she may accidentally pounce on one of her puppies injuring them or even worse crushing them.
- A stressed mom’s body creates cortisol. Excess cortisol can result in serious health problems such as elevated blood sugar, high blood pressure, increased risk of infection, decreased bone and muscle mass just to name a few.
Thank you for understanding and allowing us to put the safety, health and well-being of your puppy as our greatest priorities.
9) Heritage Manor Labradoodles reserves the right to select as “first picks” any exceptional breeding quality puppies to advance the betterment of our Breeding Program , prior to companion pet designation of a litter, which begins at six weeks of age. Heritage Manor bases the selection process on priority of reservation, special needs, wish list, and most importantly the personality match, all outlined on your puppy application. We take great care to match our puppies to the right families by closely watching and continually interacting with our puppies through their early development stage. Should your selected litter not have a puppy that fits your needs, we will move your reservation and consultation fee to another litter. All of our puppies WILL have amazing soft wavy fleece coats. All of the puppies will have wonderful temperaments. All of the puppies will be very smart and eager to learn. Unexpected non-pregnancies along with gender, size and coat color of puppies we have no control over.
10) Before adopting a puppy from Heritage Manor and once your puppy has been identified, a binding contract between the parties will be executed.
11) At 6-7 weeks of age, the puppies will have a health exam, receive their first vaccination and be micro-chipped. Puppies will NOT be spayed/neutered before leaving for their Forever Home. A spay/neuter contract will be initiated and signed by the puppy’s Forever Family and returned to Heritage Manor prior to puppy joining their Forever Home. The puppy must then be spayed/neutered by the puppy’s 7th month birthdate.
12) Going home is generally around 8-9 weeks of age.
13) Final Payment, including shipping fees if needed, is due at 6 weeks after puppy selection has been determined. Final payment must be received before pickup or delivery of your Heritage Manor Labradoodle Puppy.