1) Complete and Submit puppy application which enables you to be considered for one of our Australian Labradoodle puppies.
2) Communication is best through email, email@example.com, as we do not always have our phones with us while attending to our Australian labradoodles. We do our best to respond to emails within 24 hours. Should follow up via phone be necessary, we will establish a convenient time for the Family and HML.
3) HML will review your Puppy Application and advise if approved via email.
4) Moving forward in our application process, the Forever Family must submit their non-refundable Reservation/Consultation Fee(RCF) via (PayPal , Zelle, wire transfer or; a personal or Cashier’s Check payable to Heritage Manor Labradoodles) to secure their reservation for a HML puppy. This fee is applied to your puppy purchase price. Upon receipt of the RCF, the Family will be placed on the Reserved List for their choice litter.
5) Once a Forever Family has placed their Reservation on a specific litter, they will begin receiving updates via email. Email updates will consist of informing when female is in season, breeding, pregnancy ultrasound confirmation 4-5 weeks after breeding, X-ray 5-6 days prior to whelping, arrival of litter followed by weekly updates on the litter including development of litter during the week. Forever Families understand that HML cannot control litter sizes and the wait time for puppies can be longer than expected. We encourage Families to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and our website for updates as well.
6) Additionally, HML has a Master Wait List for our Forever Families interested in moving to an earlier litter should availability arise and, meets the Family’s criteria outlined on their puppy application. These Families will be notified of availability via email and will have 24 hours to respond. Families have the option to move their Reservation to the available litter or choose to pass and remain on their reserved choice litter. We contact Families beginning at the top of the Master Wait List based on date of receipt of their RCF. When you receive this simple email , Families feel this is a little bit of “lagniappe” from our breeding girls.
7) Should a breeder girl fail to conceive or the litter size is smaller than anticipated, a Forever Family’s reservation will be moved to the next available litter (meeting the Family’s individual criteria submitted on their puppy application) and, will be placed at the top of our Master Wait List.
8) Heritage Manor does not allow any unscheduled visitations prior to pick up of your puppy. Due to COVID-19 we are offering solely scheduled virtual visits around 5-6 weeks of age. We take every precaution ensuring that your puppy has maximum protection from outside contamination due to their limited inoculations at their very young age. We do not want to compromise either their health or well-being. We understand the excitement on seeing and holding your beautiful puppy.
- Young puppies are not protected against diseases which can simply be brought into our home from someone’s shoes or clothing and easily transferred onto our furniture and floors. These diseases are then picked up by mommy’s paws and she transfers to her puppies. Breeders have lost entire litters due to diseases brought into homes.
- Mom’s are easily stressed from new sounds and voices and her very first instinct is to protect her puppies. Through excitement she may accidentally pounce on one of her puppies injuring them or even worse crushing them.
- A stressed mom’s body creates cortisol. Excess cortisol can result in serious health problems such as elevated blood sugar, high blood pressure, increased risk of infection, decreased bone and muscle mass just to name a few.
Thank you for understanding and allowing us to put the safety, health and well-being of your puppy as our greatest priorities.
9) Heritage Manor Labradoodles reserves the right to select as “first pick(s)” any exceptional breeding quality puppy(s) to advance the betterment of our Breeding Program , prior to puppy allocations.
10) Our allocation process is between 6-7 weeks of age. We match our Families to our puppies finding the best fit for both based on families lifestyles, special needs etc outlined on the puppy application and phone conversation(s) along with temperament testing of our puppies. If a puppy that meets the Forever Family’s identified preferences is not available when it becomes Buyer’s turn to be allocated a puppy from the selected litter, the Forever Family may elect to have the RCF transferred to the next litter.
11) Once your puppy has been identified, a binding contract between HML and the Family will be executed.
12) At 6 weeks of age, the puppies will have a health exam, receive their first vaccination and be micro-chipped. Puppies will NOT be spayed/neutered before leaving HML for their Forever Home. A Spay/Neuter Contract will be initiated and signed by the puppy’s Forever Family and returned to HML prior to puppy joining their Forever Home. The puppy must be spayed/neutered by the puppy’s 8th month birthdate.
13) Gotcha Day is generally at 8 weeks of age.
14) Final Payment, including any additional travel arrangement fees if needed, is due at 6 weeks after puppy allocation has been determined. Final payment must be received prior to pickup or delivery of your Heritage Manor Labradoodle Puppy.