Why HML and what is our Price Tag?
Heritage Manor works diligently to bring our Families an exceptional representative of the Australian Labradoodle breed. Your new Family member will be highly socialized, eager to be trained and learn, loving and loyal. They are self-confident, resilient, have environmental and people focus. Their zest to learn make them a perfect candidate as a therapy dog or one’s loyal companion in life or BOTH.
Maintaining genetic diversity helps us control the expression of genetic disease. We are talking quality of life for the individual dog. Our breeding Australian Labradoodles have extensive genetic health testing along with hips, elbows, patella, eyes cardiac, coat color & traits, DNA profiling to name a few.
Pricing for a Heritage Manor Companion Pet Puppy is $3,500. Both our male and female puppies make absolutely, stellar companion pets.
Heritage Manor puppies will NOT be spayed/neutered prior to leaving us for their Forever Homes. Your puppy MUST be spayed/neutered by your Veterinarian at their recommended age and completed no later than puppy’s eighth month birthdate. The Forever Family will receive a Spay/Neuter Contract once their puppy has been selected. This Contract MUST be signed and returned to Heritage Manor Labradoodles prior to picking up their puppy on Gotcha Day.
OUR PRICING INCLUDES:
- A Highly Socialized, Emotionally Sound, Loving “Cuddle Bug”, Multi-Generational Australian Labradoodle Puppy
- Three Generation Pedigree
- Registration with ALAA and WALA
- Health Record including Age Appropriate Inoculations and Parasite Control
- Crate Training Commenced
- Potty Training Commenced
- Microchip with Registration Application
- Two Year Genetic Health/Purchase Agreement ( Optional additional year)
- Health Warranty including Spay/Neuter Contract
- “My First Collar” by Woofus
- 3.3# Bag of Life’s Abundance All Life Stage Dog Food
- Silicone travel water/food bowls
- All Beef Bully Sticks and Buffalo Lungs
- Soft Toy with Mother & Litter Mates scent
- Puppy Fitness Guidelines by Jane Messineo Lindquist
- WALA Grooming Reference Guide
- One Month of Coverage with Trupanion upon Activation by Forever Family
- Sample Products We Love
- A Lifetime of Immeasurable Support (We are always only a phone call away.)
Heritage Manor Labradoodles DOES NOT SHIP our puppies in Cargo
BUT…we do have options for YOU!
We encourage all our Forever Families to visit us at our home on pick up day, so that we may review any last minute thoughts and/or questions.
We do realize this is not always possible with our multitude of life’s demands and responsibilities. We would be happy to meet you at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport with your precious baby at no cost unless, you want us to supply a travel crate and health certificate from the Veterinarian.
We will accompany your fur baby from our house to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and fly with them in cabin to the nearest major airport to your home. These travel arrangements will be taken care of by Heritage Manor Labradoodles for an additional fee. Costs are determined individually with our Forever Families.
Please let us know should you choose to make life a bit easier for yourself and we will be happy to travel the friendly skies and bring you your adorable puppy. We like to make travel arrangements well in advance so that we may offer you the best pricing. All travel fees are due once reservations are confirmed and the travel fee is then non-refundable.
(Due to Covid-19, we are temporarily unable to accompany your furbaby via air travel.)
Final Payment of your adorable Heritage Manor Puppy is due and payable once your Companion Pet Puppy is allocated at six weeks of age.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR YOUR RESERVATION/CONSULTATION FEE (RCF)
Chase QuickPay with Zelle
– avoid PayPal Fees
– use email [email protected]
– A 3% PayPal fee will be added
Cashier’s Check or Money Order
– payable to Heritage Manor Labradoodles